BELPER TOWN COUNCIL
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING OF 14th MARCH 2006
- A short period of time will be made available for members of the public to raise any Town Council issues for comment or discussion.
- Police Matters. A representative of Belper Police will be in attendance to report on issues affecting Belper.
- Mr Adrian Dudley of Milford and Makeney Well Dressing Group will respond to questions raised by Members in support of the Group's grant application
PART 1 - NON EXEMPT (NON CONFIDENTIAL) INFORMATION
- Apologies for absence.
- Change in order of business.
- Declarations of interest.
- To determine if any items should be taken with the public excluded. If it is deemed appropriate to exempt the public from any item, the following resolution will be passed:
"That in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest that the public and press be excluded from the meeting and they be instructed to withdraw."
- To receive and approve Minutes 458-479 of the Council Meeting held on 14 February 2006.
- To note the Minutes 78-84 of a Meeting of the Finance Working Party held 24 February 2006 and consider the recommendations therein.
- Mayor's announcements.
9 Planning Applications:
- To note and agree income and expenditure for the period January 2006. A schedule is attached showing income of £7,936.74 and expenditure of £8,544.07.
- To note and agree 2005/6 Budget Revision.
- Grant Request - 231 - Milford and Makeney Well Dressing Group
To consider the attached grant request for £300.
- Grant Request - 232 -Beaurepaire Garden Project
To consider the attached grant request
- Grant Request - 233 - Belper Music Festival
To consider the attached grant request for £2,000
- Grant Request - 234 - River Gardens Centenary Group
To consider the attached grant request for £250
- To consider the planning applications on the schedule dated 1 March 2006 attached.
- To consider the planning applications on any schedule circulated prior to the meeting.
- To receive reports from Council Representatives on Outside Bodies.
- To discuss and register comments on the Crematorium proposal attached
- To note a letter from Mr S Rogers regarding blackspot lighting at Farnah Green
- Items for information: To note and discuss as required the items detailed on the attached schedule.
- To note the Minutes of the Staff Working Party held 24 February 2006 and consider any recommendations contained therein concerning:
- Pay and grading review of Staff
- Outdoor assistance
- Retirement of Ms Rita Beard
- To discuss nominations for the Town Service Award
- To discuss proposals for the Litter - Free Zone Award
Consider Council nominations